Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christian Hip-Hop imix on Itunes

If anyone is interested in Christian Hip-Hop I created a imix on Itunes today. It's called E-Fellowship Hip-Hop Vol. 1

About 24 tracks that Ben and I think would be a good starting point.  I would have never thought I would convert over. I've been listening to Hip-Hop since I was 7 years old and have over 6,000 explicit lyric tracks in my library. Praise God for opening my ears to these guys, and I can't wait til some of these artists get radio time so kids can be influenced in a positive way. 

Don't be surprised to see jules and i drop an album in the near future. haha! no seriously. haha. 

Be Blessed,

Blake 


"I want my life screaming Jesus lives!!!" -Dre Murray

1 comment:

Jules said...

Blake, I love and appreciate your iTunes knowledge (how you know how to do stuff like create playlists and send gifted music). You're the man! Keep that four seam challenge fest mentality. Blessings and all praise to the King for his deliverance of us from sins.