Saturday, March 21, 2009

PRAISE HIM!!!

Whats up studs? This week I wanna go in a different route for my day. Instead of having a topic for the article, I have felt for a few hours now that I should just take some time to just praise God. So...that's what i'm gunna do.
Can I start by just talking about how amazingly awesome and complex the entire universe is. I mean...how bout the human body. Organs, blood, skin, cells, dna, double helix'....wow. Someone told me that scientists have discovered a new particle, i think its the smallest but im not sure, and it's shaped like a cross. And do you know what that particle that's shaped like a cross' funtion is....it's in charge of holding everything in the human body together. HOW PERFECT IS THAT!!! Without it we would just be a pile of gush sloppin around on the concrete. Shaped like a cross...that almost gives me chills. Do you think thats just by chance...cuz i'm seeing a crazy comparison to Christ...the one who holds everything together for us. How about our solar system. We got planets orbiting planets that are orbiting other planets that never smash into each other that are floating because theres no gravity....ughghhhh. Wind, clouds, ocean, lava...im rambling i know but it's just amazing. This brings me to several conversations i've had. One dude says..."well, i believe theres a God, and i believe He's the creator of the earth but i don't think He could do some of the things in the Bible." Well, heres what I say. Which is harder? Creating the Earth, clouds, wind, rain, lava, sun, ocean, human body, black holes, other planets, stars, ozone layers, etc....or raising someone from the dead? For us its a no brainer but for God, theres no difference. He's all powerful. He created our universe in 6 days. I cant even figure out how to throw my slider properly in six days. He is the Alpha and the Omega. As one of my friends told me, our God can hold the entire universe in the palm of His hand. The fact is, our brain wants to try to figure everything out. Well guess what...we cant figure out everything. Thank God for that too. Our God is worthy of our praise, just as we are unworthy of His grace. I look forward to the day i get to heaven... Paul said it best when he said to live is Christ and to die is gain. To all you scientists out there, I gotta verse for ya...
Proverbs 3:5-6 (New Living Translation)
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. 6 Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

waino

1 comment:

Tanner said...

AMEN!! As a great psalmist once said, "When I consider the works of Your hands, what is man that you are mindful of him and the son of man that you visit him."

-TEvans