Sunday, December 14, 2008

confused

theres a lot going on with this blog. my question is will we be able to read and respond to the posts as easy as with our email. i check my email everyday...i probably will not remember to check this blog everyday. just thinking that we had a good system with the emails and i cant even figure out how to read the posts from everyday. i also think that if we are trying to impact all the guys in this group email is a better system, since they will be checking that everyday too.
my opinion
adam

1 comment:

Jules said...

Waino,
We will all still be sending the daily breads in the email also but posting them in both areas will allow us more versatility and archiving the breads is huge for many so we can look back on what has happened. Email is still a factor but it is my hope that we can transition into the blog eventually. If this doesn't happen it is no big deal, everyone will still be getting what they want. It may take a while but the blog proves its worth, trust me I wasn't all in at first either, it was change and I didn't like it. Just a side note, I saw that shot you took at me in your above post (about my movie preference) and I didn't like it, so just know that I have people on the pay roll in all sectors of this country and they will strike given the order. Don't feel high and mighty because your favortie movie is "Big". Ha!