Thursday, May 24, 2012

New baby

Well on Monday May 21st, at 3:20p.m. my son Knox Lage Kown was born. He weighs
7lbs 13 oz and is 21 inches long. Dawn, my wife, is completely healthy and we are getting accustomed to our new pace of life. It was the most unbelievable experience of my life.

Oddly enough one of my first thoughts once I saw that both mommy and baby were healthy was that I am supposed to love Jesus more than I supposed to love my son Knox. Well I'll let you know how that goes over the next week or so Ha.

There will be more to follow.

Andrew Kown

1 comment:

TEvans said...

Congrats brother! Prepare yourself to now feel with even more weight the power of the Gospel.

"He who did not spare His own Son but gave Him up for us all...."

Does that not already hit you harder now than it ever has? Amazing grace!

With peace,

Terry