Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Flashlight's In a Room With Roaches

Have you ever flipped on a light in a dark room and seen the way cockroaches scatter back into the dark, they move pretty fast, ever wonder what their doing in the dark when nobody can see? Must be something terrible because they sure don't hang around for questioning.

Have you ever noticed how people hate, I mean hate to be shown up by someone living the right way when they are living in sin? They berate the guy doing right just to cover their sin and make themselves feel like less of a "jockstrap". Pretty awful when you think about all the dynamics that play in that situation. However. I must admit I've done it and I'm not proud. Now that I know the truth I undertstand why I acted the way I did. I was blind!
John 9:25 "...that though I was blind now I see."

God has explained it in scripture here it is in Paul's letter to Ephesus

Ephesians 5:8-14 "For you were once darkness but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (for the fruit of the spirit is in all goodness, righteousness and truth), finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness but rather expose them. For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret. But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light. Therefore He says:
"Awake, you who sleep,
arise from the dead,
and Christ will give you light."

Please take your time and read that closely, what an amazing explaination, how true is this verse? How great is our God? I'm amazed just to know Him!

2 comments:

waino said...

good word...not good typing but good word for sho'. Its hard not to get in the middle of convo's relating to sinful acts...real hard

Jules said...

somebody must have sabotaged my post here because I never make mistakes, I mean come on! haha

Wow, how embarassing it was for me to proof read that. Sorry for that debaucle guys. no wonder comments were few and far between.