Monday, October 22, 2012

Game 7

Game seven is here for our team. I thought something that was said yesterday at our baseball chapel would be great to share with this group. If you're a competitor of any kind and a follower of The Almighty God, find strength from this proverb....

New Living Translation (©2007)
The horse is prepared for the day of battle, but the victory belongs to the LORD.

You have given me ability, you have given me a spirit to prepare.  To You, Lord, all the glory is given.  Thanks for Your strength which flows through me even when times are at their toughest.
I love You Lord,

-waino

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just too awesome to see a player from my favorite team giving God glory and honor. Solidifies my devotion to a great establishment.

Jeff Smith - Carlinville, IL said...

From a fan - Thanks for an awesome season this year. You guys were fun to watch.

From a fellow Christian - Your bold faith inspires me and strengthens my relationship with God.