Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snippet

Romans 14:11 "As surely as I live, says the Lord 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.'"

So powerful is this verse. Every knee will bow, don't lose faith when you feel weary in your faith, you're on the winning team. Unfortunately it will be tough and agonizing for the prideful who have rejected Him. My neighborhood hit an atheist with this scripture one time (maybe a year ago) and I remember how my heart sank into my stomach at the thought of what it might be like to be a non-believer on judgement day. Like Joe Dirt said... "Dang".
I'm so thankful to be in with the King. Take a little time out of your day to praise God for who He is. Amen.

4 comments:

Tanner said...

"My neighborhood hit an atheist with this scripture one time"

Do you mind explaining how all that went down?

Tyler Parker said...

short and sweet. All it takes sometimes

Phil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.