Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bubba's Take...

This week I made some new additions to my house in the ghetto...I put some out some flowers and plants. I had to do something to fix up the house before it gets too hot.

That day, when the bus stopped to let off all the kids, Bubba came running up to the house...as he usually does. This time he got to the beginning of the yard and he stopped in his tracks. I was sitting on the porch reading and sipping on a protein shake. Bubba stopped...cocked his head...then explained to me that I was turning into an old lady.

Thanks Bubba...

3 comments:

TEvans said...

The flowers are a nice touch. You could be on the cover of Home and Garden Ghetto Edition.

-Terry

Nolan Gottlieb said...

Haha...Yeah my dad said that one day I might make the cover of Ghetto Living.

Tyler Parker said...

On a cold and grey Dublin morning, a crab walking kid is plantin' seeds in the ghetto....(girls echoing "in the ghetto")