Monday, February 23, 2009

In Case You Missed It- "Be Encouraged"

This is from Jackie Farmer a member of the Fellowship
Gentlemen, let me first introduce myself. My name is Jackie Farmer. I had the privilige of meeting Ben in the Dominican this past November. He was talking about your fellowship and I asked if I get your devotions for the High School Baseball team I coach. I would copy your emails into a new one, give the author credit, and send it into what grew into over 100 people. When this became a blog I copied from here becuase teens can be a little lazy. I and a fellow pastor were so inspired we began an email devotion ourselves. Your ministry is reaching an incredible number of people. I just felt God wanted me to let you know. Based upon one conversation in the Dominican here is what I have been praying for:Adam to be able to witness to Skip and he come to know Christ (that is actually on our church prayer list)Each of your careers and healthThe expansion of this blogThe expansion of your ministryKeep up the good work, you may never know just how many lives you encourage, I have one athlete, who wants to live for God becuase of this ministry. Be encouraged.

1 comment:

Tyler Durham said...

Thanks Jackie! I really believe this ministry can become something special. Thanks for the encouragement. Continue to use your influence with your players for Jesus Christ.