Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Deliverance From Fear

Admit it or not we all have fear's. Underneath anxiety is the fear that we don't have control and an outcome that is less than desirable may jump up and bite us. We believe this unknown outcome has the potential to take things from us that will strip us of comforts and we don't like to be uncomfortable. I know I don't. However I don't like sinning and I don't like being a rollercoaster of a man, where one hour I'm this and the next I'm that. I want to be congruent, I want to live a life that my kids can see a reflection of a dude who really has peace and joy. This verse struck me today as a weapon to deal with my hours where I'm lacking faith.

Psalm 34:4 "I sought the Lord, and he answered me; He delivered me from all my fears."

1 comment:

TEvans said...

Who is this Jules guy? Ha! Man, its great to see your voice again. Amen brother!