Tuesday, April 27, 2010

E-Fellowship Rally

Proverbs 25:2 "It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings."

Hopefully some of you read the post below that Sam wrote, surely you did. My heart is grieved and I feel like this is a call to action. This group is big, real big and I think we ALL need to take a leap of faith here and help this family out. I've been trying to convince myself to not send a check for the last 48 hours but I can't convince myself to not take any action. My proposal is that we all throw a check in the mail (regardless of the amount, 1 dollar will do). Let's see what happens, don't get caught up in any thoughts other than the idea that some action/money is better than none. By doing this we will give God a chance to blow our minds with what He can do. Let's help put this family under a roof. To Sam's credit he is too shy to ask for any help from us because he probably doesn't want to be seen as a burden but I don't have an issue with asking. I really think this is a call to action from the Lord. Once again, don't talk yourself out of this or sell your contribution short, just do it in faith, $1 will be a great contribution. Please send any contributions to the below address. If you haven't read what this is for please read the post under this one on the home page. Blessings.

P.S. The above scripture I believe is saying that we need to act in faith and not always figure things out before we act. Trust what the Holy Spirit tells you.

Sam Marsonek
21226 Preservation Dr.
Land O Lakes, Fl 34638

1 comment:

Tanner said...

I apologize on my lack of urgency to help out with an obvious need that has been thrown right in our lap. My check will be in the mail this week.

- Terry

*** Nolan, any specific needs in your neck of the woods? I know you're trying to help a certain family out right now as well. Share it with us. Can we help? How?